The department of Forensic Medicine at DCMC was established in July 2010. It was well equipped labs, classes & a well organized museum. It has a large student laboratory and spacious demonstration room with OHP & LCD projectors which can comfortably 100 students.
There are five medico legal experts in the department including Head of Department. The department uses innovative learning method like self learning modules, integrated teaching & interactive sessions.
As there is no mortuary block, students attend post mortem at DMC mortuary.
- Post mortem examination study
- Expert opinion
- Clinical Forensic Medicine study
- Teaching undergraduate 3rd year MBBS students
- Research activity
- General CME programme
- Uses various innovative methods such as self learning modules, integrated teaching and interactive sessions
- Best class infrastructure and faculty profile
- Curriculum designed to facilitate students in pursuing higher education