DHAKA COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE
DHAKA COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE (DCMC)
(The Academic Institute of DCH Trust)
190/1, Baro Moghbazar, Wireless Railgate
Requirements for application
Application Form For Admission in MBBS Course Session: 2015-2016 (For Foreign Students Only)
- O-level, A-level and similar examinations, having GPA equivalent to (SSC+HSC)= 8.00 are eligible to apply (Not less than GPA 3.50 in any exam) with 3.50 in biology in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who passed O-level/10 grade/equivalent examinations in 2011& 2012 and A-level /12grade/equivalent (with physics, Chemistry & Biology) examinations in 2013 & 2014 are eligible to apply
- As per Government rules every foreign students must apply with relevant documents on a prescribed form which is available in any High commission / Embassy of Bangladesh in their resprective country. .
Attested photocopy of the following documents must be submitted with the application form.
- O-level, A-level/Similar Examination Certificate or it’s equivalent Certificate.
- Marks sheet of corresponding examinations from respective educational Institution/Board/University.
- Nationality Certificate.
- 3 (Three) copies of (attested) recent colour passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- All concerned certificates must be attested by the respective Education Board, Education Ministry, and Foreign Ministry & Bangladesh Embassy/High Commission in the country of origin.
- In case of Nepalese student, eligibility certificate from Nepal Medical Council.
All information regarding admission into 1st year MBBS course will be notified in the Notice Board of the Dhaka Community Medical College from time to time. Our Website: www.dchtrust.com may be visited for further information.
Bond from the student and guardian::
We hereby solemnly affirm that the information & documents submitted along with this application are true and this application is liable to be cancelled if any information/ documents found incorrect or false.